Napier Industry Jigger - Copper
Pre-Order Now and you'll receive one from our FIRST batch, in time for the holidays. Estimated ship date: November 26, 2018
Our version of the vintage Napier Jigger designed with professional utility in mind.
A good jigger should be accurate, account for commonly-used measurements, be easy to read and use, never break, and bring delight and satisfaction to the ritual of cocktail craft.
The Industry Napier Jigger is manufactured of one solid piece of metal, will never break, features all commonly used measurements and stacks for maximum space utilization.
Choose from OZ or ML measurements.
- Single-sided measuring cup means this jigger will not come apart
- Stepped 1/2 ounce increments are easy to read and use
- External measurement markings on both sides of jigger for quick reference
- Straight-sided walls means it’s easier to estimate in-between measurements
- Addition of commonly-used 1/4 & 3/4 ounce internal markings means you don’t have to guess at those!
- Fill to the brim for a total of 2 1/4 ounces.
- Dishwasher safe
- Stunning vintage design with professional utility as priority
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Guarantee
The stepped Napier Industry Jigger is also available in Stainless Steel.
Solid Copper, 1.3 oz, 2.75” tall x 2” diameter at widest.
- OZ Measurements: ¼ , ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 2½ OZ
- ML Measurements: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70 ML
The Napier Industry Jigger Story:
When we decided to make the Napier Jigger, the first thing we thought of was to create a handle-less version for industry use. Double jiggers often require you to have multiple versions on hand to complete a full measurement range. When compounded with needing several of each type on hand for drink service, that makes for a crowded workspace.
We manufacture all of our products with three things in mind: utmost utility, beautiful design, and uncompromising quality. Our jiggers are accurate, durable, and will last a lifetime.
Shawn Michael & Rachel Eva