Napier Industry Jigger - Copper
Our version of the vintage stepped Napier Jigger designed with professional utility in mind.
A good jigger should be accurate, account for commonly-used measurements, be easy to read and use, never break, and bring delight and satisfaction to the ritual of cocktail craft.
The Industry Napier Jigger is manufactured of one solid piece of metal, will never break, features all commonly used measurements and stacks for maximum space utilization.
Choose from OZ or ML measurements.
- Single-sided stepped measuring cup means this jigger will not come apart
- Stepped 1/2 ounce increments are easy to read and use
- External measurement markings on both sides of jigger for quick reference
- Straight-sided walls means it’s easier to estimate in-between measurements
- Addition of commonly-used 1/4 & 3/4 ounce internal markings means you don’t have to guess at those!
- Fill to the brim for a total of 2 1/4 ounces.
- Dishwasher safe
- Stunning stepped vintage design with professional utility as priority
- Solid Copper with food-safe finish
- Lifetime Guarantee
The stepped Napier Industry Jigger is also available in Stainless Steel.
Solid Copper, 1.3 oz, 2.75” tall x 2” diameter at widest.
- OZ Measurements: ¼ , ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 2½ OZ
- ML Measurements: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70 ML
The Napier Industry Jigger Story:
When we decided to make the Napier Jigger, the first thing we thought of was to create a handle-less version for industry use. Double jiggers often require you to have multiple versions on hand to complete a full measurement range. When compounded with needing several of each type on hand for drink service, that makes for a crowded workspace. This stepped jigger stacks on the bar and provide for all the measurements you need to make well-balanced drinks.
We manufacture all of our products with three things in mind: utmost utility, beautiful design, and uncompromising quality. Our jiggers are accurate, durable, and will last a lifetime.
Shawn Michael & Rachel Eva