Pitcher Protector for Cocktail Mixing Glass
Designed in collaboration with Rye on the Road, this protective case for mixing glasses is a must-have for the traveling bartender or cocktail enthusiast who's always lugging barware to a party or friend's house.
Wrapping your mixing glass in a tea towel only works for so long, and we've got the broken glass to prove it. We've been using a Pitcher Protector since 2014, and it's held up beautifully.
- Durable black denim with insulating foam
- Snag-free recessed zipper
- Fits standard size mixing glasses and cocktail mixing beakers
- Strap on outside to hold a Hawthorne or julep strainer
- Designed by bartenders Phillip Mauro, Vince Toscano, and Jon Gasparini
- Made by hand in California
This listing is for one Pitcher Protector; we recommend adding a Hammered Mixing Glass for a perfect match!
Cloth, Foam, zipper; 6.75 x 4.5 inches, 5 oz.