Stirred Cocktail Kit - Stainless
Elevate your cocktail ritual with precision, performance, and stunning presentation.
This cocktail kit includes:
- Hammered Mixing Glass
- Aero Cocktail Spoon (Stainless Steel)
- Napier Jigger (Stainless Steel)
Choose from OZ or ML measurements.
When to stir, and when to shake?
Stir a cocktail when it contains only clear spirits and liqueurs. Cocktails like the Old Fashioned, Negroni, Manhattan and Martini should always be stirred for optimum presentation and taste. When a cocktail contains citrus, dairy, egg, or fruit, that's when a more aggressive mixing technique like shaking is used.
Where's the strainer?
We're a small team of 2 (Shawn Michael and Rachel Eva). We believe that if you're going to do something, you should do it well. Our approach to product development reflects that too. We design one tool at a time, so that we can spend the time to get it right. Join the Cocktail Club to be the first to know when we introduce new tools!
Shawn Michael & Rachel Eva
- Hammered Mixing Glass: glass, 5.5” (14cm) tall, 3.5” (9cm) diameter, weight: 14 oz (400 g), capacity: 18 oz (550 ml)
- Aero Cocktail Spoon: stainless steel, 12.5 inches (31.75 cm) long , 2.1 oz (59.5 g).
- Napier Jigger: stainless steel 1.3 oz, 2.75” tall x 2” diameter at widest. OZ Measurements: ¼ , ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 2½ OZ. ML Measurements: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70 ML